The source code is included in the standard install (the .py files). It lacks whitelines, but it remains readable and relatively well written.
I don’t use mootools or jquery or mochikit yet, though I might start one to use one of them one day, and maybe raphael too.
What functions are involved in building the user interface?
- BasicElem, E, Eclass, Eid (my way to build DOM Elements)
- LxaUI, and functions matching "Lxa.*UI", plus launchUI (the actual UI, based on BasicElems)
- maybe errorMessage and infoMessage
Where is the repetition algorithm?
- In LxaCard, look at getInsertPoint, but I warn you: it is very basic.
Where is the syntax of the txt (list) files described?
- The least interesting part of it is parseRawList, inside LxaApp
- The most interesting part of it is qaSyntax, inside nothing (but I should put it in LxaApp to be more logical)
How do you send your Ajax requests?
- I wrap them in ajaptReqs, which uses mkHttpObject. For an example of ajaptReq, look at protocol.getSubDirs.
I am satisfied with ajaptReq, the only thing is that my protocol doesn’t specify an "OK" return code, so it is a little like « no news good news », and can lead to mistakes (like displaying "saved" while nothing has been saved). I intend to fix this one day.