Tkrecord is a tiny sound recorder for Linux that uses arecord and aplay as a backend, but gives them a Tkinter GUI. It saves the sound in the mp3 format using lame.
What makes tkrecord good is:
- it is tiny (compared to audacity for example)
- you start recording a new sound with SPACE and stop with SPACE, no need to go through a menu or to give your sound a name (the default is a number). JUST RECORD!
- you can easily play, rename and remove recorded sounds
- it saves recorded mp3s to a specific directory (by default)
- few lines of code and low level of abstraction → easy to understand and modify
- Here (the encoding is UTF-8)
Design et site:
Moteur wiki dérivé de:
Page modifiée le:
23 Feb 2016